Volunteering is time willingly given for the common good without any financial gain. More than 6 million Australians make a difference by volunteering each year, doing a wide range of tasks for a wide range of volunteer involving organisations. People volunteer for many reasons and in many different ways.
- To learn new skills
- Share life experiences and skills
- Contribute to society by helping people who may be disadvantaged
- Meet new friends
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference
- Gain experience and contacts to help find paid employment
- Build self-confidence
- Stay active and engaged in the community
Thinking of Volunteering, Where to start?
Start Volunteering today by contact Limestone Coast Volunteering
Ph: 8760 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or download information below: