Limestone Coast Volunteer Service
Who Are We?
Why Are We Here?
What Do We Do?
We make training available to both volunteers and volunteer managers and speak to groups interested in hearing more about volunteering.
How Will It Help Us If Your Organisation Registers?
What Can We Offer Your Organisation?
- We will assist you by recruiting volunteers on your behalf, inform people of who you are and what you do.
- We will promote your organisation by including your publicity material in our office, include it in displays held periodically in the community and in our newsletters
- We provide access to resources and training packages for Volunteers and Volunteer Managers. Gifts for recognition, events and booklets are also available .
- We provide a consultation and advocacy service for organisations and volunteers if required.
- Quarterly newsletters from the Limestone Coast Volunteer Resource Centre will keep you informed of current issues and in touch
with national and international information at hand.
- We give support to your members, both staff and volunteers, with training and support offered throughout the year.
- Limestone Coast Volunteer Services is part of a State and national network of Volunteer Centres which work in partnership to promote and deliver volunteering services throughout Australia.
Want To Know More?
Feel free to contact the Limestone Coast Volunteer Resource Centre if you have any further queries;
Naracoorte Lucindale Council Office
DeGaris Place, Naracoorte
Ph: 8760 1100, Fax: 8762 3139, Mobile: 0408 836 307
Our office hours are: Monday-Thursday, 10.00am-4.00pm